Hallo's Ween TEASER Hallo's Ween TEASER

OMG so kool epic animation bro i can totally relate to the characters during summer time XD XD

When You Fucked Grandpa When You Fucked Grandpa

Well, finally getting around to reviewing this. Considering the... questionable content here, I think it's best that you keep the thumbnail as just "Blink-182."

The art and animation isn't bad. The lip syncing was fairly accurate, and there was some fbf in there too, so that's always a plus.

One for the children!

artistunknown responds:

"Yep, great family values. You should only jack off in the privacy of your bedroom or the bathroom, and if you jizz all over the place, then be sure to clean it up" -Wise Frog.

Heh, questionable content. Well, there was certainly a lot of eye-catching stuff I could have used as the thumbnail to get people's attention, though I think the name did that for me.
I wish I had known about smoothing back then, or at least to use a smaller brush, things probably would have looked a lot nicer, heh. I still can't believe that I animated the entirety of this in one 11 hour setting.
Since you and Wise Frog both seem to think this is for kids, I guess I will have to agree :3

Flash Library #5 Flash Library #5

MistyEntertainment: i'm not reviewing my own submission, i'm only writing this review so i can review everybody else's.

Artistunknown: I really liked the humor in this one, and the fact that you actually decided to make a part with a story and voice acting. This is pretty impressive for five hours of work, considering that you managed to create a funny part with great voice acting and accurate lip syncing in only five hours. I liked the smooth frame-by-frame animation, that's a huge plus.

Nat29: it's cool and stuff